Friday, 19 April 2013

The German part :)

HELLOOOOOOO :D I'm the German one of this blog and here are 50 facts about me!  (:
(please don't judge me for my english....I'm still learning and I hope it will be better with every new post )

1.My birthday is the 7th of February

2.I was born in Berlin

3.I did judo for 3 weeks and then I got ill. ....

4.the table tennis club was one of my best times at primary school :) (in Germany we say           "Grundschule"....idk if primary school is the right word for that ...)

5.I take piano lessons and do karate

6.when I'm getting bored I write lyrics of my favourite songs all over a piece of paper so there's no space left

7.I'd never met a person with a shorter name than mine

8. I'm very weak and sensitive. ....even if the weather changes I feel sick :(

9.I sleep better with noise outside ( I think that's cause I'm from a very very small village.silence makes me crazy! )

10 . I'm addicted to One Direction :D ♥ especially Harry's voice makes me getting goose bumps and sends me shivers down my spine ..... (omg this sounds so weird. ...uhm....)

11.I'm very ambitious. I always get good grades at school and even getting mark 2 made me sad in primary school. .... (now it's easier for me. .)

12.I LOVE THE UK!♥ that's my life goal: I WANT TO LIVE THERE.

13.I sing all the time and almost everywhere.

14. I've got very scary and elastic fingers and a VERY long tongue ..... (that's  creepy. ...)

15.I really enjoy long road trips with headphones in my ears or the radio on

16.I get stage fright in front of many people

17.as a one or two years old child I'd getting so angry (I didn't want to take a bath) that I'd taken all of the frying pans from the kitchen to the living room and slipped across the floor on my diapers.

18.I was so shy that I was afraid of buying an ice cream. ........by myself :$....

19.walking on a hot road after a summer rain is one of the most amazing things for me

20.I love the smell of nivea baby cream :)

21.I love songs by the Beatles, Stevie Wonder, and Elton John

22. height: 5.9

23.the tallest in my class: 6.3  my smallest classmate: 5.11

24.shopping shoes frustates me cause I've got bad feet.... (idk how to explain that. ...they're wrong formed. .....)

25.I'd had a cat named cat.

26. I'm at a bilingual school. ( german/ polish)

27.I visited London and Paris

28.I don't want to drink alcohol

29. I collect the beads of pen patrons

30.one day I want to vlog on YouTube (:  (same as Beth)

31.I love Disney films especially Lady and Trump , The Lion King and Cinderella

32.my favourite youtubers are alfie deyes, tyler oakley and caspar Lee

33.my favourite female youtubers are zoe and luoise and bethany mota

34.I love the harry potter books and films

35.Sometimes I'm a bookworm

36. I'm still watching spongebob (;

37.I like star wars and football :P

38.I'm afraid of spiders and jelly fish

39.I can't watch horror films. ...cause then I'm easily getting nightmares

40.I hate cheese and mushrooms

41.my first time at starbucks I drank too much so got sick

42.favourite shop's: h&m, zara, pimkie and topshop

43.I really enjoy trips to ikea :P

44.nail polish lasts for one day on my fingers

45.my hair is too soft.....my grandma says it's cobweb

46.my favourite English words in primary school were : cheeky,  belly button, apple pie

47.my eyes are green/grey with a brown rim around my pupil (so it seems like my eyes are completely brown...)

48.in my village live 200 people, I'm the only one on
my age there and we've got no church and no shops( yep that sucks...)

49.bavarian dialect makes me angry

50.I hate working in the garden and cooking





No comments:

Post a Comment