Thursday, 9 May 2013

My Pamper Night Essentials!

Hey guys! Today I thought I would do a blog about my Pamper night essentials, since I'm have one tonight! So I'll just get started!
I start off with grabbing a glass of water with ice cubes in and taking it upstairs where I begin to run my bath...
Whilst my Bath is running, I pour 3 capfuls of the 'Radox Stress Relief bubble bath' into the hot water, this smells so fresh and relaxing and I just love it ( as you can tell, I'm nearly out! )
After I pour them in, I also like to light a Yankee Candle, and a few non-scented ones.
I choose between 'Cherries on Snow' , 'Christmas Cookie' and 'Garden Sweet Pea, I love them all so much, but Christmas cookie is my favourite, the only down sound is they are quite expensive in the UK! Around £25 for a medium size where I get them!
After I have lighted my Candles, got my water and the Bath is running I remove all my make up with the Simple Cleansing wipes, and just wait!
In the bath, I first like to cleanse my face using the 'Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleaner/Cleanse and Polish' (I show this in my last blogpost) and so far it's been amazing for my skin! Lets hope it carries on! Because its a pamper night, I also like to exfoliate my face, using the 'St.Ives Apricot Scrub' this scrub is raved about alot and I must admit, it's a decent exfoliator, but there probably is better out there, I just haven't found it yet! If you have any recommendations, please leave them below! Ok so moving on, after exfoliating my face I Like to exfoliate my body using the 'Loreal Expertise: Exfotonic' This is an abrasive scrub and I would only use this on my body, but it's extremely good for arms and legs! It doesn't really have a smell which is a bummer!
Next I like to was my hair, and then leave in a Conditioner. I don't use a mask because I don't have one I personally like yet (again please leave recommendations!) so I just use a hydrating conditioner, this one is by Herbal Essences.
I then get out the bath and apply a face mask, the one I like to use is the 'Liz Earle deep cleansing mask' I really really like this product as it tingles on my face, and actually makes it feel clean. It's also easy to clean off as it comes with 2 facial sponges, which is amazing as I don't like washing face masks off! After around 5-10 minutes, I get back in the shower and wash my conditioner out and take my face mask off.
I then get out the shower again and apply a moisturiser to my body, only pamper nights I like to use a Spa body Lotion so I use the 'Sanctuary Body Lotion' This smells fresh, but it could smell better! It also sinks into the skin very easily, which I like! I then apply a foot cream as you have to love your feet to! Whilst that's all soaking in, I file my nails and prep them for being painted. Tonight I'm using a Barry M nail polish in 'Silvery Lilac' which is a gorgeous colour! I also like to paint this on my toe's as I like them to match (I know, weird right!)

So this is everything I do on a pamper night! Including all my essentials!
Thankyou for reading!
-Beth xo


















No comments:

Post a Comment