Sunday, 12 May 2013

One Direction concert/Shopping with star wars figures

Hey guys!  :) ♥

Last night was absolutely amazing!
I went to the One Direction concert in Berlin. The feeling, the sounds, the crowd and especially the boys were incredible!

I wore a washed-grey jeans shorts (h&m), a green top ( my favourite one! by pimkie ), a grey cardigan (takko) and my black plateau shoes (h&m).
 

Here are some pictures  of the concert:





Today we went shopping to Poland because I needed new shoes. I bought some cute boots by CCC with a floral print inside:
 

Then I went to New Yorker and I bought a green shirt with a cool print on it, a grey dip dyed tank top and grey ballerinas:
 
 
But the highlight of the day was that we met the star wars figures in the shopping centre! :D

 
Ok, last but not least...
 
Here's the Soundtrack Sunday!
 
I post some  One Direction songs because of the amazing concert yesterday:
 
 
 
 
That's all
I hope you enjoy reading
BYE <3
 
- Lena :^)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment