Sunday, 29 September 2013

A creative weekend

 
This weekend I invited my friend Hannah and we did a lot of creative autmnal things.

 

 
I might post about our DIYs this week...


 
Thanks to my mum who made this delicious cake (: xx

 
some crepes for dinner....with annoying kitchen light ( yep lovely for cameras )......pestooo :D.......evergreens on the radio......and mysterious notes on my hand ( btw it says English- course ;)  )
 
 
Feels so good to take a walk with a friend...just talking about everything or nothing...enjoying the nature and the autumnal air. I really need to do this more often, creative weekends ( with a nice film and popcorn at the end ) give you a huge amount of ideas and power for the whole following week.
 
 
not much today...but the autumn holidays aren't far away anymore (:
so stay tuned for some outfit posts, books, hauls and DIYs.
 
Here are our weekend songs:
( old but amazing and soooo catching)
 
 
 
 
Thanks Hannah xx
 
 
 
- Lena xx
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Please do DIY. I need a new idea to fresh up my room for autumn days! ;) xxx fashionfairy07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much sweetie! :)

      btw: greetings from Germany back :D ;)

      - Lena ♥

      Delete