Monday, 23 September 2013

It's Monday........yay.....

Now.Never.Later.-TAG
 
 
PART 2
 
NEVER
 
 
I never want to be jobless for a very long time. Finding a Job is quite difficult and can be really depressing and stressful...but never give up hope. A Job is important. Not only for getting money, or a career....it's important for social life and to kep the balance in your life.
 

 
Living or working in a skyscraper would be horrible. I'm scared of heights and I'm paranoid. Everyday I would think about all the terrible things that might happen in such an overcrowded building... :$

 
I really hope that I'll never have to work on a computer.on a desk.the whole day.
Don't get me wrong, I love writing, but just INTERESTING things. Writing about serious and boring themes.the whole day.no alternation. = horrible.

 
The Job I'll never want to do is a doctor or a nurse. I'm a wimp who can't stand the sight of blood or wounds or even scratches..

 
I think everybody agrees with me when I say: the worst things in life are diseases and accidents.
Everyone wants to live carefree and happy ....accidents can destroy your dreams and wishes..
 
 
 
The last part LATER will be up...well....later..
After dark and sad thoughts,
Here are some announcements :
 
This autumn I really want to bake and cook something. I usually hat it. Eating is fun but cooking....all these lovely pictures on pinterest are so inspiring...so let's give it a try...think I need some help then..
Next Weekend I want to start with all these DIYs I'm so excited about this year :))) Autumn is handworking time. So let's go outside searching some materials and let's get started!
I also layed an eye on the What's in my bag-TAG...but first I have to get me a new handbag...
 
 
And I'll definitly try this ! :)
 
(pictures: pinterest)
 
 
 
- Lena xx
 


2 comments:

  1. I have to say I agree with all your never's! I'd hate a desk job writing boring stories everyday!

    And that cake is awesome!

    missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete