Saturday, 21 September 2013

Now.Never.Later.

A few weeks ago I had to do a cool homework ( wow...weird words...)
We had to create a poster, divided in 3 parts: Now, Never and Later.
 
 
Every part is shown in pictures, one for each question/topic/word, and a few sentences for explanations if necessary.
 
The Now part:
 
 -2 characteristics
-2 Hobbies
- 1 random Thing
 
Never:
 
- 5 things you never want to do/be
( but you can choose only one 1 Job )
 
Later:
 
- 8 things you want to do/be in the future
 
I think...this could also be a very nice TAG...
so here it is! (:
 
 
 
 The Now.Never.Later-TAG
 
But first, I want to change and add something.
 
Now: - 2 characteristics
           - 2 favourite Blog
           - 2 favourite Song
-2 Hobbies
          - 2 random things
 
Let's start with my decisions:
 
 
 
PART 1
 
NOW
 
2 characteristics:
 

1. I'm a teamworker. I love meeting new People and for sure I love new friends (:
 
2. I love art, DIY's, or just decorating things.
 
(Pictures: pinterest.)
 
2 favourite Blogs:
 

 
 
I'm sooo obsessed with her YouTube channel and I love the way she talks ,her style and her character (:
 
( Pictures: lucybootsblog.com)
 


 
 
The most amazing Pictures ever.seriously. with lovely fashion and cooking ideas.
 
(Pictures: Erstwhile felicity)
 
 
2 favourite Songs:
 

 
1. Flaws by Bastille
 
2. Hey Jude by The Beatles
 
(Pictures: pinterest)
 
 
2 Hobbies:
 

1. playing piano.
 

2. Karate.
 
( Pictures: pinterest, my own photo)
 
 
2 random things:
 

 
 
1. I love New Girl. And the main reason is Jess/Zooey Deschanel's style and her character (:
 ...soo lovely...


 
2. I love the UK. I'm addicted,obsessed,everything.
I love the language, literature, films, people, landscape,blogger,music, history.......
 
(Pictures: pinterest)
 
 
 
Hope you like this TAG. Part 2 and 3 will be up soon.
Please let me know:
 
What do you think about this TAG?
Would you like to do it too?
What do I need to change/correct?
Should I tag you?
 
Contact me on Twitter: @LenaVictoriaSy
 
 
 
 
 
- Lena xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. This is a really cool tag!! Are part 2 and 3 going to be a part of the tag too? :)

    theearththroughalens.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep! part 2 and 3 are 'Never' and 'Later' :)

      -Lena ♥

      Delete