Monday, 2 September 2013

Summer Results #2

Part 2 is about my favourite pictures of this summer.
Sorry for the quality :/ ........but I don't want to use a filter..so you can see the real colours and lights of every little moment :)
 
 
We went quite alot to the Baltic sea....but just for chilling and swimming :)
Think I don't have to say something to each picture..it's just a nice memory and the pictures can tell their own story.
 
 
Uhh! you can see me and my family there ;)






 
Also loved watching Lulu fighting with the neighbour pets....that's mean...yeah...but look at her^^
 


 
Traditional fishing one day before our 'Dorffest' ( which means village fete/Festival)...
 


 
'Dorffest'on August 24th
 

'Jahrmarkt' ( County fair) at Burg Klempenow
 
 
 


 
random pics:
 













 
Next time I'll do a little bit longer ( with more text...) post.
I planned soooo much for autumn I think I'll write the whole following 3 month...
 
 
-Lena xx
 
 
 

 


3 comments:

  1. I love that last photo, it's stunning!! :) it looks like you had a wonderful summer.

    theearththroughalens.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma!
      It shows my cousin and my sister making bubbles ;)

      - Lena <3

      Delete
  2. Great pics!!! Love the smiley pot and spock ^^
    Im now following ur blog on bloglovin ^^
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete