Sunday, 8 September 2013

The Liebster Tag

Thanks sooooo to Anreea from anreea's blog for tagging and nominating me for the Liebster Award!
wow I'm soooo excited, so let's get started!
 
 
 
1. What is the reason you started your blog?
 
So much bad stuff happened to me the last month...I was so depressed and I needed something to cheer me up. Then I discovered all the amazing youtubers and bloggers out there like Zoe, Louise, Alfie, Tanya.... and I thought: This would be fun....I'll start my own project!
But I was afraid of writing long posts and creating a blog on my own because I'm a team worker. I love collecting and comparing ideas with others. Luckily I bumped into Bethany via Twitter.
We were chatting and discussing ideas and after a week Little Random Sparks was born.
 
 
2. And what is the reason you continue it?
 
Very good question! Well, while Blogging I discovered my love for writing, taking photos and organising. I'm obsessed with making lists in my note books and searching for new ideas via pinterest. Another reason is, blogging is now my new little world. Late night Chats on twitter are soooo inspiring and they make me so happy. Seeing there are sooo many people out there loving the same things as I do makes me stronger and more confident. I want to let this project grow. It's like a Little Baby :)). last week my friends discovered my blog and they like it. This makes me soo proud and way too emotional :')
 
3. How much time do you spend per week on your blog?
 
Too less. If I could, I would blog every day...but school and hobbies taking me busy and sometimes I'm just too exhausted...
 
4. When not blogging, what do you do for fun?
 
My main hobbies are Karate and playing piano :)
I also love drawing, DIYs,cycling and shopping ;)
 
 
5. What are 3 blogs you read everyday?
 
only 3? oh god...
 
 
 
 
 
 
( yep can't count to 3)
 
6. Gold or Silver?
 
Gold.
 

 
7. What is the beauty product you can't live without?
 
Mascara. My lashes are sooo small....
 
8. Do you have any tattoos?
 
Uhm ...I'm 15....but I want one when I'm 18!
 
 
9. What is your favourite designer brand?
 
Definitly Burberry and Mulberry. Burberry looks sooo British and I'm a Trenchcoat fan!
 

 
 
10. What is the best book you've read recently?
 
Oh thats's quite a lot. I love all the Harry Potter,Inkheart and Percy Jackson books ( yep I'm a fantasy nerd ). But I also really enjoyed reading 'The Perks Of Being A Wallflower' by Stephen Chbosky.
 
 
11. What's your all-time favourite movie?
 
Uh...difficult....my nerdy/childish head would say: Disney, HP, Pirates of the Carribean,....
But I also like 'Ray'...the film about Ray Charles life. Films with Anne Hathaway, Julia Roberts, Nicholas Cage or Johnny Depp are always amazing, especially: 'The devil wears Prada' or ' Notting Hill'. Since last year I'm obsessed with Skyfall and the whole James Bond stuff.
 


 
Ok that's it.
And here are MY questions:
 
1. Who's your fashion idol?
 
2. Who do you want to be in 10 years?
 
3. Favourite Music?
 
4. What kind of blog posts do you love ?
 
5. Where do you go first when you're in a shop like H&M,Zara,Topshop or Primark?
 
6. Best place for a bloggers meet-up?
 
7. Vogue or ELLE?
 
8. Describe your perfect day.
 
9. Which song describes you best?
 
10. Your autumn/fall shopping list?
 
11. Your best blogging motivation?
 
 

I want to nominate:
 
 
 
 
 
 
- Lena xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. thank you for nominating me!! i love your answers and questions, I'll tweet you when I've posted it:') xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I have never seen this award! it looks great, I would love to do it!

    Gemma xxx

    http://touchofbelle.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://twitter.com/makebeautyblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading your answers! You have a great blog!
    haha funny fact, the British youtubers made me start my blog too!

    Hope we will keep in touch =D

    http://anreeacm.blogspot.ro/
    xx Anreea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Devil Wears Prada! Tempted to get the DVD out and watch it after reading this :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete