Thursday, 10 October 2013

Just Dance 2014 & Baby Lips

Last week my sister discovered the commercial of Just Dance's latest game - Just Dance 2014.
Without any discussions we ordered it per morning express and now here it is!
 
 
We own just a few other Wii-games ( Just Dance 3 and 4...oh and I think wii fit...).....because I think dancing is the only thing that makes fun...
 
 Songs list:
 
 
( Video: GamerKid Richard / YouTube )
 
 
Get Lucky
 
 
 
The second annoucement for all our German readers:
 Maybelline Baby Lips are finally out now.
 
I wanted them sooooo badly that I decided- I'll buy them per eBay or Amazon.
But then I saw the TV - commercial and now I can't wait 'til next week's shopping trip....
 
Maybelline Jade Baby Lips Lipbalm German TV- spot:
 



 
( Video: MaybellineJadeNY / Youtube - Channel)
 
 
 
What are the products you're excited about?
If you're from Germany then PLEASE comment your favourite products of the month or leave your links below.
 
 
 
 
- Lena xx

No comments:

Post a Comment