Friday, 27 December 2013

Future hair

One of the most difficult questions of my life:
 
What should I do with my hair?
 
 
Last year I had maaaaany different ideas  and they went from purple hair ( believe me or not I did that....) to blonde ombre and now I'm still not sure.
 
My master plan:
 
I'll do nothing.
 
Ok maybe I could change the colour once or twice a year but I decided to leave my hair how it is now.
But after school when I'll go to University (or not) I want to make a change.
( but no fringe....that WAS and will be a bad idea...)
 
 
First an advice for next year:
 
wearing  my hair completely braided.
 

 
 
 
wearing more messy buns.

 
( nice colour by the way...)
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
For the future:
 
light ombre.....just a tiny bit lighter than my natural hair.
(sun-kissed look)
 
 
new hair colour
 
( blonde or light brown)
 
 

 
shorter hair ( and maybe a little wavy...)
 




 
 

 
 
 
 



 
 
 
( all pictures: pinterest)
 
 
 
- Lena xx


4 comments:

  1. Hi! I never know what to do with my hair, I think it is very boring and I have never changed the color of my hair! All of these hairstyles are beautiful, I love to wear the bun and all kinds of braids! :) xxx
    fashionfairy07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to change something then please think about it! you Need to be sure because I had a very short hair style and it takes a while to let it grow....
      that's my personal advice...

      :)

      -Lena xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures! I've been wanting to do something different with my hair for years but am always too scared!

    xo,
    Elyse
    shortandsweetelyse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elyse,
      your hair is wonderful, I wish I had as long hair as yours :)
      But I know what you mean....I'm always thinking about how would the others react :$

      -Lena xx

      Delete