Sunday, 16 February 2014

Round 16




"The 16th will be the best year of your life!"
Oh I hope so :)






Everytime I start to write after a blogging break it seems like the last time was years ago and my taste in fashion and beauty , even my personal life changed completely.

.
So this post is kind of an update and a preview.

I had a tiny "life change"...
"New" friends ( just people I have known for a long time but never hung out with them), trouble, a little bit more self-confidence and future plans.


So this is going on right now:

  1. The Carrie diaries - I'm so in love with this series! Carrie Bradshaw is amazing! Fashion, journalism, men and the City, what more could you want?

  2. Online Shops with self-made necklaces and earrings.

  3. Record Players/ Turntables ( which one is the right word? :$ let me know in the comments below!)

  4. I'm walking with crutches right now....long story :) ( but don't worry! everything's fine)

  5. Can't wait for spring! my resolution: bold colours

  6. I'm searching for the perfect Chelsea boots, rain parka, wool coat

  7. Knitting ( it isn't old-fashioned! I'm impressed how futuristic this can be!)

  8. Tumblr Obsession

  9. started to draw and sketch again ( rediscovered how enjoyable it is) 

  10. Feeling creative right now......really need the redecorate my room 
amores perros



- Lena xx


4 comments:

  1. Babe! Super cool blog!!! I just started following you on Bloglovin' :-).. I would appreciate it and would love it if you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to have you back! The Carrie Diaries is absolutely wonderful isn't it?! I love it to bits :) I really need to re-decorate my room too, but this is my last year at home, and the longer I put it off, the less it seems worth the effort!
    Emma | the Earth through a Lens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Emma I know what you mean :/....Do it anyway! You'll feel better afterwards ;)

      -Lena xx

      Delete