Sunday, 31 August 2014

The update of an update


Hellooooo!
I thought it would be so nice of me (it's good for your own health to make people happy! always remember...) to share some of my recent obsessions and ( omg BBC R1 is playing Drunk in love by Beyonce......so I'm grooving and singing while writing this....just wanted to let you know) adventures with you. (OMG!! now they're playing LET IT GO! this Radio is going to kill me...seriously...)
But I have to mention:
I'll keep this post as short as possible so that I can explain everything later....and seperated.


.
1. BOOKS
I'm such a bookworm( does this word exist? I mean as an English word?) at the moment! At the moment I'm reading Heroes of the Olympus by Rick Riordan ( Picture below). It's so frustrating because I want to read more and more and haven't got time for that! My books collection will grow rapidly up now...

2. CARRIE HOPE FLETCHER
How can someone be soooooo amazing??! I love her sooo much at the moment and I just can't find the words and don't know where to start explaining so I'll stop here.

3. GOODREADS
My new favourite app.You can share your favourite books, write reviews,rate for the books you know and collect them in your own 'book shelf'.

4.BACK TO SCHOOL
This year will be the most stressful :/ I'm already so exhausted.....But always remeber: it's necessary.
What about my own experiences and school life-savers?( would make a cool post...)

5. CHAI LATTE
Everyday I have my date with a hot cup of chai latte. It smells like Christmas ...( and I'm feeling like I need one right now..)

6.FROZEN
Haven't seen it yet. But recognized that this films is following me since January ......Imagine a musical version of Frozen! ( with me as Anna and Carrie as Elsa....How amazing would that be?? Oh and Jon Cozart would be in it too.....of course)

7. YOUTUBE
All I have to say:
-Saccone-Jolys
-Lily Pebbles
-Vivianna does Makeup
-Jon Cozart
-It's way past my bed time
( sooo sad that there isn't enough time to watch all of them daily )

8. GRAYSON
Hannah Maggs has the cutest little baby boy ever...Go check them out on Youtube!

9. PAOLO NUTINI
Thought Scream would be alreay brilliant but than came Iron Sky.....

10. IMAGINE DRAGONS
Saw them at a concert in Berlin! Such a beautiful location and the sound of the drums was breathtaking!

11. FITNESS BLENDER
I'm trying to stay fit..... ( trying is the best word..) and I found this Youtube channel 'Fitness blender' where you can watch workout videos with a lot of different types of Training for every fitness level and every kind of situation. I'll try to keep on ...

12. PAINT
yep Jon Cozart again.After ever after won't go out of my head.....it's almost scary.

13.ALL OF ME
Thanks B. This song makes me sooooo emotional and I'm already scared that someone would come to the idea of singing this at our traditional Christmas Show at School.....Pray with me guys...

14.HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER
this is the end.....I cried, my sister cried, and I HATE the end :| .....The only Thing that calms me is the fact that Lily and Marsh-mallow are still together and Marvin,Daisy and the 3rd child are okay.

15. NAIL POLISH
Loving deep reds at the moment.....usually I wouldn't wear polish at all. So this is going to be a bit more lady-like



.
My recent achievements:

Mumford and sons Vinyl
(Babel is one of me favs right now)

Georg auf Lieder - Alexanderplatz

John Green- Paper Towns

J.D. Salinger- The Catcher in the Rye
.
Made this Fanshirt on my own....but I'm not really satisfied with the result..
( Textil markers by IKEA)
.
This is my new Notebook of thoughts and future plans.
It hasn't got a name yet.
Let me know what you would write at the front page :)






I enjoyed doodling the first picture as a summary.
What do you think about this way of beginning a post?







Have a nice and lovely week!


- Lena xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving Carrie at the moment too, she is seriously the most amazing lady. It must have been an incredible experience to see Imagine Dragons live, how lucky! Lovely to see another post from you, I always look forward to them. :)
    theearththroughalens

    ReplyDelete